Current positions are advertised below. To apply or send an expression of interest, please send a cover letter explaining why you wish to work with us, along with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role requires:
- A keen interest in brewing and production of high-quality beer
- Experience with the many aspects of brewery production, quality assurance and capacity management
- Brewery management experience 1-2 years
- Proven experience with brewery ERP software (Beer30, Ekos, etc.)
- Exceptional organisational skills, with clear and effective communication
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience, with other Microsoft Office programs being a plus
- Collaborative working style, with appreciation for the big picture
- Forklift licence
If this sounds like you and you’d like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you’d be a good fit to the address below.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.
Applications close December 8th 2023